PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In fulfilment of what is established within the applicable norm of Protection of Information, we inform that the information that will be treated as Responsible by LACADOS INDUSTRIALES PIRESA, S.L, henceforth LACADOS PIRESA whose purpose of treatment is to provide the service that the user requests through our contact form and for this we need you to tick the box that indicates the acceptance of this policy. Failure to do so will mean we will not have your express consent and therefore we cannot respond to your request.
For the correct rendering of the services offered by LACADOS PIRESA, it is necessary that the user answer each and every one of the questions that appear in the forms present on our website. Likewise, the user declares that he/she is of legal age.
The treatment of the requested personal data will also have as purpose the sending of commercial information relative to products and services offered now and in the future by LACADOS PIRESA; this information includes advertising and promotional communications, through postal mail, fax, electronic mail or any other means. In order to carry out this treatment, it is necessary for the user to tick the box provided for this purpose on the web page form.
Given the personal nature of the data provided, LACADOS PIRESA undertakes to treat them with strict confidentiality and to this end; the entity has implemented adequate security measures in accordance with the risk analysis carried out.
We inform you that your data will not be transferred to third parties nor will international transfers of data be carried out, except in the case of legal obligation or necessary transfer only and exclusively when necessary for the provision of the service requested, in which case consent will be requested.
The data collected and processed will be kept for a limited period of time. This period will be the necessary time in order to comply with the legal obligations imposed on LACADOS PIRESA by the different applicable regulations.
The user can exercise at any time the following rights at the address indicated in the Legal Notice:
- Right of access: the user may request from the person Responsible the data processed and, if so, which specific personal data are processed.
- Right of rectification: the user may request the person Responsible to correct their personal data if they are not exact.
- Right of deletion: the user may ask the person Responsible to delete his or her personal data.
- Right to object: the user may object to the person responsible processing his or her personal data.
- Right to limit processing: the user may request the Controller temporarily not to process his/her personal data in specific cases.
- Right to portability: the user may ask the data controller for their automated data in a structured format that is easy to access and use.
For further information about your rights you may visit www.agpd.es.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The data that will be stored in each cookie are the following: language, date and time of the last time the user visited our website, content design that the user chose on his first visit to our website and security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
COMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA DATA CONTROLLER- PERSON RESPONSABLE
Who is responsible for processing your data?
– Identity: LACADOS INDUSTRIALES PIRESA, S.L.
– Postal Address: Pol. La Portalada, C/ Serón 39 F, Logroño (26006) La Rioja
– E-mail: email@example.com
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
In LACADOS INDUSTRIALES PIRESA, S.L. we treat the information provided by the interested people for the following purposes:
– Management and administration of the contractual relationship established with suppliers, customers and employees.
– To respond to your queries and questions in the event that you ask us a question through the website.
– Evaluate your candidacy in the event of a future vacancy for a job, in the case of you having provided us with your CV.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
a) As long as the business relationship is maintained.
b) Its deletion is not requested by the user.
c) The information that by legal imperative must be kept for a specific time will not be eliminated until the time indicated by law has elapsed.
LEGITIMISATION OF PROCESSING
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is as follows:
– Execution of the contract in the case that you are an employee, client, supplier.
– Consent of the user provided on the website in case you make a request or query on our contact form.
– Consent of the user in the case of you having sent your CV.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA PROVIDED
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
a) The data will be communicated by legal requirement to:
1 Social security agency (in the case of employees)
0 Public registers
0 Professional associations
1 Tax administration (in the case of employees, suppliers and customers)
1 Other public administration bodies (in the case of employees, suppliers and customers) 0 National Securities Market Commission
0 National Gaming Commission
0 Security forces (in the case of video surveillance)
0 Compliance/default on monetary obligations
1 Insurance company (employees)
0 Other financial institutions
0 Health companies
0 Provision of telecommunications services
0 Companies dedicated to Publications or Direct Mk.
0 Non-profit organisations and associations
0 Staff unions and boards
0 Public administrations with competence in this area
0 European Union bodies
b) The data will be communicated by contractual requirement to:
0 Organisations/persons related to the person in charge
0 Notaries and solicitors (in the case of services rendered to clients of lawyers)
1 Banks, savings banks, and rural banks
c) The data (IMAGES) of WORKERS/CLIENTS/EVENTS/TRAINING will be communicated by their given consent to the following social networks:
* The assignments described in this section c) involve an international transfer of data to the United States, for which the affected person gave his consent.
RIGHTS OF USERS
What are your rights?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not LACADOS INDUSTRIALES PIRESA, S.L. is processing personal data concerning them.
Right of access: the user will be able to request to the person Responsible the processed data and if so what specific personal data are processed.
Right of rectification: the user may request the person Responsible to correct their personal data if they are not exact.
Right of deletion: the user may request the person Responsible to delete his/her personal data if, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Right of objection: the user may object to the processing of his/her personal data by the person Responsible.
Right to limitation of processing: the user may request the person Responsible to temporarily not to process his/her personal data in certain specific cases.
Right to portability: the user may request the person Responsible to process his or her automated data in a structured format that is easy to access and use.
How can rights be exercised?
By means of a letter addressed to LACADOS INDUSTRIALES PIRESA, S.L. Pol. Industrial La Portalada, C/ Serón 39-F Logroño (26006) La Rioja
What complaint procedures exist?
If you consider that your rights have not been duly attended to, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid.